Scout Properties manages community associations across Washington, DC. We work with your Board of Directors to ensure the smooth functioning of the association while adhering to DC Condo Law and the Building Governing Document (By-Laws, Declaration, Rules/Regs).
As Certified Managers of Community Associations (CMCA ®), we have up-to-date access of the industry’s best practices from the Community Association Institute. The Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA®) is the only international certification program designed exclusively for managers of homeowner and condominium associations and cooperatives. The CMCA recognizes individuals who have demonstrated the fundamental knowledge required to manage community associations.
Scout Properties also serves as a resource for unit owners, informing you of your rights and responsibilities. Below is a list of commonly requested information:
Association documents are available 24/7 to view or download through your portal. Simply log in and click “documents” in the upper-right corner of your page. These documents include the following, as applicable:
Other documents may be available upon request. Please submit a request online, or email email@example.com.
Scout Properties accepts the following payment methods for association dues:
- EFT Most owners choose to pay electronically through their online portal. These payments can be made via checking account at no additional fee. We highly recommend setting up recurring monthly payments.
- Check, Money Order, or Certified Check Payments can be mailed to our office. Do not send cash.
- Other Payment Methods Some associations allow payment by credit or debit card at an additional fee.
Unit owners are responsible for maintenance of their individual units, and are welcome to use the contractor(s) of their choosing. In most cases, Scout Properties cannot dispatch contractors to resolve issues within units. Scout Properties is happy to provide referrals within business hours.
Maintenance issues involving common elements should be reported immediately.
- Non-emergency for issues involving common elements, please submit a message through your online portal or email Condos@ScoutPropertiesDC.com.
- Emergencies for issues requiring immediate attention, please call our 24/7 service number: (202) 506-4632.
If you are looking for information on management services, go to the management services page.
Resale Packages and Lender Disclosures
Resale packages and lender disclosures can be requested here.
Creating or Updating Your Contact Information
Please complete the Association Owner Information Form to establish or update your contact information. Please provide as much information as possible, so we can reach you in case of an emergency. Please email completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org