If you are seeking the highest-quality management experience for your investment property, we invite you to consider Scout Properties as your partner in Washington, DC.
You and your property deserve the attention and reliability that only professional management can provide. Scout Properties puts your needs first, and you can trust us to protect and maximize your investment.
We work hard to keep expenses low and morale high, eliminating any unnecessary stress in our management partnerships. We firmly believe that great management can keep both landlords and tenants happy at the same time. Our management rate and leasing fees are designed with your bottom line in mind. For that reason, we recognize that one size does not fit all and neither should the pricing.
Contact us to start a conversation about how we can help simplify your life.Contact Us
Scout Properties provides reliable, comprehensive rental management services. Our goal is to put owners’ minds at ease. We are experts at procuring well-qualified tenants. Our convenient, online portal allows owners to run up-to-the-minute financial reports, submit and track maintenance requests, and communicate directly with a property manager.
We believe all owners and investors deserve
full-service property management including:
- Professional, targeted marketing of your property
- Flexible showing schedules
- Comprehensive credit and background screening
- Thorough lease negotiation, preparation, and execution
- Move-in coordination
- Management of repairs and maintenance
- Handling of all payments and day-to-day operations
- Routine property visits
- 24/7 emergency call service for tenants
- Timely collection of rents with online payment capability
- Online tenant and landlord portals to view accounts and request service
- Expertise in compliance issues, including the DC Rental License (BBL)
Our service package includes:
- Personal relationship with a personal property manager;
- Coordination of repairs, including quotes and estimates;
- Preventive maintenance;
- Collection of funds;
- Payment of bills;
- Online financial reports of revenue and expenses;
- Operating and reserve fund management;
- Assistance in preparation of annual budgets; and
- Property inspections and visits
The team at Scout Properties are experts in every sense of the word. they know DC, they know what’s new in neighborhoods and they know the needs of what city residents are looking for in a real estate and property management company.