Please review each section as they cover all the basic information you will need to setup services and settle into your home. Also included are important policies and procedures in regards to rent payment, maintenance, and what to do in the event of an emergency.
Submitting a Maintenance Request
- If a non-emergency maintenance issue should arise, please complete a maintenance request through your “Tenant Portal” on the website. For all emergency maintenance requests please call our office to be forwarded to the on-call property manager: (202) 506-4632.
- We ask that you submit maintenance requests in writing to avoid confusion and to ensure that we have a clear record of your request. When making a request, be as specific as possible about the problem.
- When preparing your work order please remember to complete the section on how to enter the property. If you need to be present, remember that the maintenance department generally schedules appointments Monday – Friday, from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
- Any unauthorized repair work will result in the charges being your responsibility. Additional charges may apply for faulty repairs, so please let our maintenance team handle any issues you may have at your property.
Roommate Substitution Guidelines
Review the Roommate Substitution Guidelines to learn more about the roommate substitution process.
Resources and Links
- DC Tenant Bill of Rights
- DC Tenant Rights Under District’s Lead Law
- EPA: Protect Your Family From Lead
- Security Deposit Interest Rate